Sunday, January 6, 2013

Never thought that would happen.

I have 3 knitting projects on the needles at the moment (which surprises me) but considering I usually get bored with something then stop doing it at all, each item is different so if I'm tired, I can do one of them, if I'm tired of doing the complicated one, I'll do the annoying but easy one, and when I get tired of fighting with the annoying one, I'll go to the easiest one. 
It's a whole circle and I like having different options to knit. On the needles are 2 gifts (cowl & lace knit) that I hope both recipients enjoy and the other is finally getting MY second mitten done! I got it close to halfway done after I just started it today so I think that's doing pretty good! :)

The next few days I'd like to finish my mitten and get to the stopping point for the cowl to get another skein of different yarn so it'll be green, cream, green color scheme.

Then I need to figure out THIS TOY CROWN PATTERN because it's confusing me and get MAYBE 2 of those knit. I haven't decided yet. Then I need to decide which type of bracelet I can knit for an almost teenager.
And get the lace done as well because all of those 4 gifts are going to the same family that we are stuffing our faces with next weekend!

So I hope I can get everything figured out and made well and properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment