Well, I finally blocked that cowl, I'm not going to give it to anyone but I really liked making it and learning to do the lace. I'm sure I will attempt the pattern again but with a thinner less, uhm, fuzzy yarn that will show the design better. :)
Then I did the first toy crown for the little boy, which turned out great!!! I loved making it! It was so fun and simple and just one of the most enjoyable projects I've done. I could've gotten both of them done today but I messed up on the first one by not making the bottom part wide enough cause I forgot to repeat it like I was supposed to. I'd actually repeat it a few more times next time because I don't think that even the amount the pattern said was enough. I would've had my son wear it in the picture but he was a bit grouchy and ripped it off right away. Successful day of knitting in my opinion!




No comments:
Post a Comment