Knitted Lace Cowl Issues
Have
a major issue with the cowl I'm knitting (ran out of yarn that I can't
find anymore) so I may just rip it all out and make something small with
it or I'll block it and see what it'd look like and just have it be a
little rectangle of my first time doing lace.
I don't know but I think
I've found a suitable substitute as a gift that they'll probably like
anyway. We'll see. I just need a few things before I can do it tho.
I found this lovely pattern for a beaded lace bracelet! That I think they'd actually like and even wear more so maybe it's for the best. I need to get the beads for this and for another bracelet I'm making. Now that I'm thinking of it, you know how little kids kind of like to match their parents or their siblings? Well, I'm going to make the mom this lace bracelet and the oldest daughter a honeycomb bracelet, do you think the 4yr old would enjoy a small bracelet as well? That way they can be like the "big girls" and have a pretty bracelet of her own?
I guess that how I think regarding little kids cause you know they can get mad if someone has something they like and want... I'll still make the little crowns.
I think that's what I'll do and I'll just save the cowl as a memento possibly, I won't worry about it right now I have it off needles and onto life yarn or whatever.
Ok so
CHANGED PLANS OFFICIALLY:
1 lace beaded bracelet in purple for the momma
1 honeycomb beaded bracelet in bright blue? for the oldest daughter
1 honeycomb beaded bracelet in orange for the youngest daughter
1 toy crown (possibly with "crown jewels") for the youngest daughter
1 toy crown in blue for the son
It seems I always have some sort of issue when knitting but I'm glad I can move past it and either correct it or do something else that is just as great.
No comments:
Post a Comment