Thursday, July 11, 2013

Christmas Knitting for Stocking Stuffers









Washcloths/Dishcloths/Towels I’m knitting for Christmas stocking stuffers. All are free.

 Reading top left to right:
  1. Peace Washcloth
  2. I <3 Dachshunds (My aunt & gma love them)
  3. Plum Stitch
  4. Raindrop Washcloth
  5. Raised Diamond Stitch
  6. Reverse Diamond Towel
  7. Skull Washcloth
  8. Leaf Washcloth
  9. Shingle Stitch
All but the shingle & plum stitch are on ravelry as they are from newstitchaday (great site). There are a SHIT. TON. of washcloth patterns for free that make great stocking stuffers. On newstitchaday you can search for stitches/cables/whatever & you can easily form them into a washcloth or towel. You can even use stuff like afghan square ideas to make these!  Another great pattern is doing a basketweave and if I didn’t mind messing with a cable needle I’d do a few nice cabled ones, those always seem a bit fancier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment