Sunday, May 5, 2013

Crafting Machine!


Knitted 7 lace headbands in 2 weeks and 2 days. My first knitting commission. I really liked knitting these once I figured out a better and faster way to do the pattern. Takes me 2 hours to complete one, before I had modified the pattern, it took 4. It's ok, I know I'm awesome. :)

I had completed last week a cute embroidery thing. I was getting all my embroidery supplies together and putting the fabric in the hoop to see how it worked and the words "hello, is it me you're looking for?" so that's what I did. I had some issues with it tho. I forgot the "k" in looking after I finished the wording, I realized it and had to rip out some stuff but I had been smart enough not to connect it all together so I only lost 3 letters but I made up for it in time since I had been working on it for awhile.


 I'm going to frame it and hang it on our wall.

I have another embroidery project in the works for a special friend.
I am also going to knit 2 lens socks for my mom for mother's day this weekend.

Then I really really need to finish my knitting exchange bracelet for my friend that I'm writing in Arabic on the bracelet. I hope I can get it to work out, when I first attempted it, it was too wide and I didn't like it. Not sure what else I should do since it's supposed to be for knitting but I had fleeting thoughts of embroidering it and then just making a simple bracelet to go with it. IDK.

Lots to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment