Monday, February 18, 2013

Grandma's Gifts!

Finally, I was able to get my grandma her gifts.

1. A cowl.

Funny story. I got the stitches twisted and thought I could fix it, obviously it didn't work that way so then I had to steek it which is the bottom photo and it worked perfectly and I hope she likes it enough to use it. She never uses the hood on her jacket cause it doesn't stay up so I thought a cowl would work to cover her head and be warm. Depends on if she can stand to have it wrapped twice around her neck and stuff. I should've made it longer so it isn't so tight wrapped twice but I had no idea. So we'll see I guess.

2. Basket weave Dishcloth
Nothing difficult co 40 sts, k6 p6. Go for 6 rows (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I DIDN'T DO 5s?) then switch with p6 k6.

3. Leaf Washcloth

Would've been better with a stem but with the pattern I used, I couldn't exactly tell for sure what end I was starting at... *embarrassed*

4. Flower
My grandma suggested we make it into a magnet! So that's what I'll do.

She seemed to really like them and said they were pretty. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment