Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I've knit 70 items this year!

Here’s my ravelry where you can see the details of them or add me as a friend! :D
  • My Cowl
  • My Second Mitten
  • Thorny cowl  
  • Levi’s Crown
  • Teegan’s Crown
  • Mary’s Bracelet
  • Teegan’s Bracelet
  • Abbi’s Bracelet
  • Basketweave Cloth
  • Grandma’s Cowl
  • Leaf Washcloth
  • Tiny Flower
  • Mindy’s Bracelet
  • Sid’s Bracelet
  • Fishing Pole
  • I-Cord
  • cupcake
  • Elephant Nugget
  • Puppy Nugget
  • Royce’s Bunny Hat
  • Val’s Bracelet
  • Wormy
  • Val’s Elephant Nugget
  • 8 lace headbands
  • 2 fish
  • 10 washcloths
  • 1 ostrich plume stitch washcloth
  • 2 ” I <3 dachshunds” washcloth
  • Extra Bacon shawl
  • Peace Washcloth
  • Skull Washcloth
  • Reverse Diamond Towel
  • Camera Lens Socks, 2
  • 2 Marching Elephants Hats
  • Royce’s sweater
  • Royce’s Mittens
  • 1 sock
  • 2 charity wash cloths
  • star trek wash cloth
  • Thorny cowl for bf’s gf
  • 2 hats of the same pattern (matching for mindy and i)
  • 2 Plume mitts
  • Gris de Lin cowl
  • Candle Cozy
  • 1 sock *again but not same pattern*
  • Star
My knitted stitches for the year: 158,307
image
For 2014’s goal I’d be totally happy with 40 projects! Here’s to a whole new year full of knitting possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment